Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Knuckles and Puppies

Knuckles is a totally ridiculous word. I thought of that while I was eating lunch today. I don't even know why I think it's so strange. Maybe it's the two K's or the fact that knuckles are such weird looking body parts, but I really don't know. Just think about it a little bit, and I think you'll understand what I'm talking about. You just can't think about knuckles without thinking how strange they are. Also, if I'm not crazy, I think the sidekick in the Sonic the Hedgehog video game was called Knuckles. Random factoid for you. Learn something new every day. Or maybe that's not new.

While we're talking about puppies, (which we weren't before, but now that we actually are,) puppies cheat at life. Pretty much all babies of any species are way cuter than the adult versions. Anyway, puppies are particularly cuter than dogs (even though dogs can be pretty damn adorable), and I think it's unfair. No reasonable person is going to refuse a puppy. Darwinist theory dictates that that only the fittest members of a species should survive to procreate, but puppies don't care about Darwin. They all survive because they're all so damn cute and people adopt them and make sure they survive. However, humans have outsmarted the puppies, because humans are cruel and sadistic being that don't mind cutting off other animals' genitalia. This is how the world was saved from being conquered by puppies, which are actually an army of aliens that were sent here to take over the world.

But really, puppies are adorable. They have puppies from the Humane Society or something like that in the Macy's window in San Francisco, and they're really cute. If I could have anything for Christmas, it would be a few billion dollars so I would never have to work and I could buy a puppy and somebody to train it for me, and another person to clean up after it, and someone else to manage the rest of my money so I don't become poor and have to sell my puppy and fire my puppy trainer and puppy-clean-upper and crappy-money-manager.

I should convince the government that I need a bailout.

No comments: